Have you just opened your small commercial office and want its interior to put your clients in awe? Are you tired of so-called professional painters ruining your house’s exterior because of their flimsy brushes and other low-quality tools doing an uneven coating job? Why don’t you try airless spray to paint your small residential place?
The airless spray not only sprays the paint on the surface evenly but also does its job faster than any paintbrush. You just need to plug the sprayer and let it produce a high-pressure liquid layer.
This spray can be used for any type of projects. Contractors use powerful airless spray for larger projects. For smaller projects, you don’t need to buy machinery which doesn’t even fit in your house. Some airless sprays are engineered for small jobs.
To make things easy for you, we have compared the two most popular products from renowned companies based in Minnesota. That is why our list is based on their reliability and durability. Graco Ultra 395 and Titan’s Impact 440 have been making headlines due to the satisfactory remarks from homeowners. Furthermore, they should be on the list of every DIYers. Keep on reading to know which one is better.
|Model||Graco Ultra 395||Titan Impact 440|
|Weight||55 pounds||49 pounds|
|Motor HP||⅞ HP, TEFC DC Motor||7/8 HP, DCX Motor|
|Maximum Tip Size||0.023”||0.023”|
|Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
• Know the DifferenceBoth of the products may be popular among several customers, but that doesn’t mean that they are ideal for your project. First, you need to know about every feature of these tools. Here is what we have deduced from our research.
• Which One is Easier to Set?We believe that Graco Ultra 395 takes the point on this one. Its Proconnect system makes it easy for you to install the pump. You just need a screwdriver and one minute of your time.Setting up Titan’s Impact 440 may take some time. Taking out its pump and replacing it with a new one is not an easy process. To conclude, Titan Impact 440 should not be preferred for a quick DIY job.
• Which is More Powerful?Finding out about the power of the air spray is as essential as the water is for the lost traveler. We have observed that both of the products come with ⅞ hp DC motor. In other words, both are powerful enough to paint at an incredible rate of 0.54 GPM (gallons per minute). To summarize, your project will be finished in no time because of the amazing application rate.
• DesignEvery manufacturer tries its best to design their products with improved and easy-to-use features. We have noticed that Graco has a better design than its rival Titan 440. Graco’s easy out pump filter is not only easily removed but also reduces the chances of any spillage.On the other hand, Titan 440 comes with Manifold filter which provides a large surface area for filtering system but causes a problem when you need to remove them.
• Who has the Longest Reach?We all love an airless spray that covers long distances. No one wants to move around as it is tiresome to paint the whole house. Titan 440’s hose can reach the distance up to 300 feet from the pump while Graco 395’s hose gets stuck at 200 feet.
• Check the Price TagBefore selecting an airless paint, keep your budget in mind. Everyone knows that before starting any project, the first thing you need to do is set a budget. The same goes for airless spray. Titan 440 may be inexpensive than Graco 395, but you still have to consider other qualities. Whatever fits in your budget and is ideal for your project, should be on your shopping list.
Pros and Cons Graco Ultra 395
Here is a list of the pros and cons of both the products.
Pros and Cons of Titan Impact 440
The Opinion of Other Users
Now let’s move on to the opinion of the individuals who have experienced these tools first hand. Most of the users have complimented their working and ease of use. They have shown their satisfaction towards their control and uniformity of application.
Professionals are also impressed with how these products complete their project in fewer coats. As a result, these individuals don’t need to spend a lot of bucks on buckets of paint. Regarding durability, both the products have a solid structure. They won’t crumble to pieces because of a few rough hands.
We have seen only a few people complaining about these products. They believe that both of the products are difficult to clean. In other words, it is not easy to get rid of clogs from these machines. The reason is that every machinery requires a bit of pampering.
When you use a product, it is going to get dirty. Eventually, you need to clean them. If you don’t make the product spotless regularly, the chances are that you have to do some extra scrubbing when you decide to clean them.
Both of these products are the most popular airless sprayer of their respective companies. Graco and Titan have been selling on Amazon and other online sites like anything. Several customers have found that they are perfect for their smaller projects. Even contractors have appreciated their making.
We know that the process of selecting machinery is difficult for you. You are spending thousands of dollars, and you don’t want your product to be faulty in any condition. That is why we have listed the features of these products to help you make an informed decision.